Georgian National Investment Agency was established in 2002 with the passage of the National Investment Agency law by the Georgian Parliament. As the only Georgian government agency responsible for investment promotion, we are designed to act as a “one-stop-shop” for comprehensive information about investment opportunities in Georgia.
Our mission is to promote and facilitate foreign direct investment in Georgia. Our activities include: promoting Georgia internationally; organizing Invest in Georgia business forums; researching investment opportunities in order to inform potential investors about the advantages of investing in the country; fostering public-private dialogue in order to ensure clear communication between foreign investors and other government agencies; registering new foreign investments.
Upon the request of investors Agency offers:
- comprehensive and current information on economic conditions, business/investment-related laws and regulations, trade regimes
- competent, efficient assistance and advice for deciding on specific locations for investments within the country
- organization of meetings, conferences, forums, and workshops
- arranging appointments for potential investors to meet local entrepreneurs
- facilitation of communication with government agencies